Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Love To Laugh, Loud and Long and Clear

Tonight, after a rough and long day...and night...at work, I came home to watch "Role Models." It is one of the greatest laughs for me. Whether it's Jane Lynch's off the wall banter, Paul Rudd's willingness to do absolutely anything, or Sean William's Scott's goofy charm, I end up laughing out loud. Don't even get me started on the kids. They are the best part of the movie! It's also a fun and heartwarming story without being overly gooey. As I watched, my stress melted away, I forgot the frustrations of the day, and I found that little sparkle of ease again.



Undeniably, laughter is a must in life. It is truly the best medicine. It reduces stress hormones and increases heath-enhancing ones. It boosts your immune system and improves blood flow. It is a physical and emotional release...and a workout if you do it hard enough. When we laugh in a group, it gives us a sense of connection to those we are with. With all of the benefits, there's no reason not to laugh. So, tilt your head back and let out a good cackle. I'll be right there with you



No comments:

Post a Comment