Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snap, Crackle, POP

I love pop music, shamelessly. It's so fun and light and sparkly. I've loved it my whole life and I will probably love it for the rest of my life. I was a New Kids fan and a Debbie Gibson fan and a Tiffany fan. I loved the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync and 98 Degrees and Take That and Britney Spears. I still love Robbie Williams and Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera.

I know it seems silly, but I dare you to blast The Right Stuff or I Think We're Alone Now and not feel 10 years old again. I bet you can't turn on Bye, Bye, Bye without thinking of the infamous dance done at sorority parties across the country. It's okay to love pop. It's okay for music to be fun.

So, crank up the volume and start doing the New Kids dance....or whoever's dance it is now.

Oh, and just for inspiration, here are some of my faves:



















No comments:

Post a Comment