Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun With Friends

Sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than spending a day with your friends at Disneyland. I know, it sounds ridiculous, childish even. But, believe you me, it can be one of the best, most fun-filled, magical days of your life. There is something about the Magic Kingdom that frees the little child within you. I can say with complete certainty that I find Disneyland to be even more magical as a grown up. Sure, I know that there are people under those Mickey heads and that the pirates are mechanical, but it's still such an amazing place. When I am there, I feel a freedom to be as silly as I would like. Or maybe that's just the friends that I'm with.

Maybe that's where the magic truly lies, in the selection of the people you spend your life with.


No comments:

Post a Comment