Thursday, December 30, 2010

Renewed Sparkle

Well, it's been almost a year since my first post. I'll admit, I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with trying do to something and blog about it every day. So, I want to recommit to a project that I can follow through on without the excuse of "life getting in the way".

My new commitment is something along the lines of one volunteer/community service type activity, one feel-good activity, one partner/group fun activity, and one product/service/person/company that is doing something amazing in the world per month.

I still believe that there needs to be more sparkle in the world. I still believe that there is enough good to go around and that we can all be doing more to be good to each other. So, let's kick off 2011 with a sparkle!

2 comments: